Russia: Trade & Project Finance 2019
In the current turbulent economic conditions, professionals more than ever need to know about the capabilities and plans of their partners and peers; to keep an eye on the latest market tendencies; and to be fully aware of the industry’s development.
The forthcoming conference «Russia:Trade & Project Finance 2019», which will take place in Moscow on 7thand 8thof February 2019, offers its participants from international and local banks, trading companies, corporations, insurance companies, international finance institutions and state organisations,an unprecedented platform for communication and current trade finance issue discussions.
The conference will present a clear picture of the current changes in the trade finance arena; highlight the newest trends in development. Armed with this information, our delegates will be able to plan their future strategy in the region with more confidence and react to market challenges quicker and more effectively than their competitors.
In the programme:
- Traditional discussion with representatives from 12 ECAs – this time in “Round Table” format
- Russian banking sector structure and development in 2018 – prospects and expectations for 2019.
- Assessment of current trade finance market condition in Russia – what changes in trade flow have occurred in 2018?
- Analysing quality and capacity of current TF & PF portfolio in banks – what development scenarios are possible?
- Trade-related Compliance – Current status and outlook
- Blockchaine technology for trade finance
- Corporate aspect: client and exporter position – risks and priorities in the current market
For detailed programme and registration please write:
or call our offices:
London: +44 208 947 2582 or +44 7793 742 821
Moscow: + 7 495 784 2687Register